Friday, January 18, 2008

Video Game Zombie

I sit here, night after night, doing the same old thing and I realize- I am a zombie. I'll be in the middle of a video game and I'll find I'm slouching so bad my chin is touching my knees, My mouth is hanging wide open and my eyes are burning from not blinking. And I have nothing better to do with my life when I'm awake in the middle of the night and can't sleep and I'm addicted to video games. I've tried other things on some peoples advice but they don't work for me.

Draw a Picture- You need talent

Play an instrument- You need talent

Bake a cake- You need a brain

My brain has turned to mush from not blinking because of video games that I'm addicted to. Is it my fault Jeremy introduced me to video games? No. It's HIS fault and when I play, he still comes up to me with the same old comment,"You're killin' me, Smalls." As if it's all my fault. Well, Huma kavula, It's not my fault!... ........

................................... I'm goin' back to my game now...

7 comments:

Amy said...

Hahahaha! You made me laugh. Really. I was laughing aloud. And yes...it is Jeremy's fault.

I LOVE your header. THAT is hilarious.

And is the Sorcerer's Stone the first one? Cuz that one would be my favorite...before they turned into weird looking Brits.

Dan said...

Just make sure to wipe the drool of your chin every once in a while, Bon.

Bonkers said...

The first one is indeed Sorcerer's Stone... And I still have a crush on like five of the fella's in it... Like Ron... I love Ron... :)

Bonkers said...

That's good advice Dan...

Bonkers said...

The Header- I know... I'll admit... I'm proud of that...

Jeremy said...

How can it be MY fault?! Do I MAKE you sit in front of the computer hour after hour, day after day??? NO! You just can't help yourself because they are sooo much fun! Gaming is truly an addiction. But I warn you now...Cut back on your gaming time...or (read in spooky voice) the carpel tunnel fairy will visit you tooooo! AAHHH!!!

Jeremy said...

The picture of the boy will be Taylee very soon.....LOL

Looking For Something?