Monday, May 4, 2009

It's FINALLY here...!...

In 2003, a movie was made. In 2005, it was released in theaters. Now in 2009, it's on video. I had seen this movie four times in the two weeks it was in theaters here in Utah. I saw it on the friday it was released, the next tuesday, the next friday and the next monday. It was such a simple movie, but I loved it. Last month Chelcie told me it was coming to video. I nearly screamed I was so happy. What was the movie, you ask?
 UNCLE NINO!


It's a happy, feel good family flick. It's so fun. It has Pierrino Mascarino, Joe Mantegna, Anne Archer and Trevor Morgan and most people will remember me and my opinion of Trevor Morgan. No? Mm....

 Anyways, he reminds me of an older Italian Male version of Moms sisters. He loves flowers (And talks to them), He eats food in the grocery store and loves music. But he is amazing with a violin. I love violins.  It's a good time movie. 

 I had mentioned it on my blog before, on Friday, December 7, 2007. That wasn't my best moment.
 Anyways, when I watched it the other day, it felt like I watched it last week. SO many things were so fresh in my memory. I think I want to watch it again. So I will.

4 comments:

Aunt Me said...

Looks good. I hope it's easily excessable here.

Dan said...

You know, I usually make fun of your teeny bopper movies, but this movie actually looks like I'd like it. The trailer is very effective.

A modern family being shown a simpler way to live by a man who loves life is very appealing. Makes me want to run off to the Alps in the Veneto region of Italy and work in a prosecco vineyard and eat cheese and bread and herd goats in the springtime.

Man, the things I'll never do...

Becca said...

Dan you so crack me up.

Aunt Me said...

That wasn't Becca that was me.

Looking For Something?