Saturday, April 10, 2010

Music... Anyone?

So, I'm wanting some new music. Any suggestions?

    I really want some new stuff. The newest I have is AWESOMEbut I'm wantin' something else. Something slow.

      













 It doesn't really matter what. I'll listen to most any music. -Except Vomit Screaming Rock and Rap. I like Will Smith rap, but anyone who listens to hardcore rap will tell you Will Smith sucks. But they suck.

                          










Music is an exellent way to pass the time.
And this is partly my reason for new music. ....


   Slow country music is usually fan-freaking-tastic, but almost always sad.

    





















Anyone?

4 comments:

Nichelle said...

I personally like Josh Groban and Celtic Women. That's my current phase. Try Josh Groban's songs that are in a different language. I have no idea what he is saying but it's so pretty whatever it is.

Bonkers said...

Josh Groban, Celtic Woman, Celtic Thunder and Michael Buble are ALWAYS classic.

Becca said...

Dude Bennie isn't that freakin freaky how we both posted about music!! deDo Dedo dedo dE! (twilight zone)

Bonkers said...

Oh so freaky.

Looking For Something?