Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bite me...


I have weak teeth. I brush once every morning, once every night and sometimes once between then. I floss with every brushing and use mouth wash.
I rarely get soda however my sugar, chocolate, candy intake... well... *blush*
But other than eating all of that delicious goodness, I take pretty good care of my teeth, yet, they hate me. They are weak, pathetic little losers. I hate them.
I have such a pain in one of my teeth it made me cry. ME! I never cry. I'm a heartless person, but the pain was too much. My tooth had a pulse. It tingled. It locked my jaw up a few times.
Oh how I longed for a heavy dose of Vicodin or something. But NO. I have none. So instead I get stuck with some Excedrin and a little tube of Orajel that I've practically used up in a day and a half.
*poutwinesobsniffle*
Luckily, I have an appointment with Mr. Dentist Man at 10:30 this morning and he will take X-ray's to see what needs done whether it's a simple cavity that needs a filling or the wicked and dreaded Root Canal- DUN DUN DUUUUN!


Hopefully, Mr.Dude-DR. Dentist Man will be merciful and will give me a nice prescription of antibiotics and if he's super keen, a high dose of Vicoden to sooth the pain until proper action can be underway, which my original scheduled appointment is on Monday but this is an emergency so they're letting me come in today.

And here's the little cuss that's causing me pain. The top first molar on the right side.




Right where food needs to be to be properly chewed. It's putting a damper on my delicious goody intake. I have been tempted so many times to just take a pair of pliers and yank the little turd out, but no-oh... My mom won't let me. She even got angry when I asked her what I had to do to get her to hit me in the face with a hammer. Oh yes, I did.


This one also has it's issues.

And these ones have hated me in the past...

Because of the stupid-little-enamel-deficient losers in my mouth, I can't chew gum. Even though I hear someone chew gum I want to kill them, I used to love Bubblicious and the Fruit Stripe gum- or the Bubble Tape gum... Mmmm.. But I can't chew them.


I wanted to put pictures of real teeth cavities and rotting teeth but I thought for the sake of everyones nerves I'd keep it clean. Ha ha... Get it... Nerves... like in your teeth.... Keep it clean.... Keep your teeth... Okay... *cough*

Don't be like me. Don't eat sweets'. Drink lot's of milk. Brush three times a day. Floss. Use Act Restoring Mouth Wash and last but not least, be true to your teeth, or they'll be false to you.

7 comments:

Dan said...

Sorry, Bonster. I've felt that pain before.

Just wait until the day you have a molar crumble while you're brushing your teeth. Trust me, you'll never forget it.

Sucks getting old, huh?

Bonkers said...

Yeeeeesssss.... *sniffle*

Dude- you are a comment ninja. I just posted this... Why were you awake?

Jeremy said...

dude..sad

Dan said...

I'm always awake in the middle of the wee small hours.

Insomnia is excellent.

Bonkers said...

Amen, my brother...

Amy said...

Hahaha! That was funny. I love your charts!

You people need to sleep in the middle of the night.

Bon, you could always try the little chewable tablets for babies when they cut teeth.

Who's your dentist?

Did you go? What did you find out?

Jeremy said...

its not a tumor

Looking For Something?