Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm almost there!

So when I went to the dentist, he told me that my tooth needed a root canal- I figured as much. So in phase 1, he drilled the tooth empty, put som medicine in it and filled it with a temporary filling.
Two days after he did phase one, the tooth was free of all pain. It was wonderful. :)

Tommarow I have an appointment with him for phase 2, where he will finish the root canal.

My next concern is the cavity that I have on the otherside. I hope I can get it taken care of sooner rather than later so that I won't have to have another root canal.
But I guess I'll worry about that later... Until next time- you're never fully dressed without a smile. :D

4 comments:

Dan said...

Don't worry, Bon, it could be worse.

Just remember to get a gold crown. That would be awesome.

Amy said...

My, Bonnie. What a beautiful mouth you have.

Bonkers said...

Doesn't my dentist do a flawless job? And my lipstick is the prettiest shade of red... TTTTTThhhhhhhrrrrrrbbbbbbbttttttt!!!
It COULD be my mouth...

Amy said...

Oh, yes...cuz when I think of Bonnie, I think of pretty red lipstick.

Looking For Something?