Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Hope the Second is Just as Sweet...

So- to those whom have known me all my life... Do you know how in the past- whenever I find a movie or and actor that I love- that's all I talk about for weeks- sometimes months? Well, I was so excited for Twilight. I almost wet my pants I was so excited- but the day before Twilight came out I didn't seem to care for it. I was even thinking about not going. I was all that excited.
And even as Tami, Chelcie and my selves were sitting in the theater- I still wasn't to thrilled. The opening dialog- nothing. But then- it happened- I was at the Cliff of Hyperventilation. I got so excited. And I smiled throughout the entire movie. By the time it was over, my face hurt because of all of the smiling and the five or ten minutes where the smile was traded in for a very concentrated look of concern.
And I found that the characters I loved in the book- I loved just as much in the movie.
Like Jacob. I was diggin' Jacob- but not in a creepy crush kind of way... even though he is pretty.
Emmett- Hee hee....
Edward- Every female on the planet loves him... But I found him to be a little too... Angry in the movie. I don't remember him being that angry in the book.... Mm...
Carlisle- I didn't think that the dude that played him would do very good because generally- I wasn't a very big fan of him- but I think that Twilight just might have converted me....
I liked Charlie to...:)
Anyways....
....

3 comments:

Hannah Engberg said...

Bonnie I was feeling the same way you were. Becca and I were thinking, "Why didn't we just wait a few days after the hype died down?" I was also so tired that i was falling asleep in my chair while we were waiting. But then the lights dimmed and "something changed within me" (I didn't use that quote on purpose haha). i got so excited and I was nearly jumping out of my seat, and so was Becca. I'm excited for New Moon, but we have to wait until 2010, just like Wicked. :(

Becca said...

Bonnie I agree with you about Edward he did look angry and Hannah said "It's cause he like can't read her mind and wants her so much but he can't eat her." But you are right i don't remember him being that angry in book. And Carlisle in our theater EVERYONE went crazy i think even more than when Edward came on! I was the same way about the movie i had this burst of energy when it started and i a smile on my face as well! The whole time!!

Amy said...

Are you kidding? New Moon doesn't come out for two years?! Who's stupid idea was that!

Edward is still the mostest.

Looking For Something?