Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pirates...


 I've never had more mixed feelings about a movie as I did with this one. 
 There were a few times in the movie that I wished it was over, some parts that made me feel a little uncomfortable, some parts that made me laugh out loud and some parts that confused me. 
  Kirby Heybourne was in this so I thought it would be great. 
   He's not even the best part. First and second mate Flint was the best part. You know how 70% of Amanda Bynes humor is in her actions and expressions? As is his. 
 After I watched it I couldn't stop thinking about how stupid it was. But then I was trying to explain to Tami about what it was about and I kept laughing as I was describing it- I could only seem to remember the funny parts. Anyways.... If you have this at your disposal say- you rented it, watch it. But I don't know if I'd pay full price.

9 comments:

Dan said...

That movie is actually out now? It's only been like four years since they filmed the thing.

It looked like it was going to be funny.

I'll have to see if I can find it.

Aunt Me said...

Where did you see it?

Bonkers said...

I rented it from Blockbuster.

Dan said...

I watched part of it.

I wish I hadn't.

Bonkers said...

Doesn't that suck though? We had been looking forward to this movie for years only to find out... It's not that great...

Dan said...

The trailer had all the funny parts in it.

Bonkers said...

Yarp...

Amy said...

So, since I watched the trailer, I don't need to see the movie? Cuz the trailer was pretty funny.

Dan said...

Better to watch the trailer and imagine what could be a great movie than to watch the movie and be sad.

Looking For Something?