Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I saw the movie...

Inkheart
I saw the movie Inkheart and I just finished the book. The movie has a few differences as any book -turned-movie, but the differences I didn't mind. The book took place over several weeks while the movie took place over a few days. They have some characters in the movie that weren't in the book and a few in the book that weren't in the movie.
I liked the people they got to play the characters. I mean Andy Serkis as the villain is awesome. Not to mention it's Brendan Fraser. I love every, movie of his that I have ever seen...



I love Duct Tape...

2 comments:

Dan said...

I just watched The Mummy again.

That movie was awesome! It was the only one of his movies I think I liked, though. The second Mummy was mostly awful.

Is it just me, or is Brendan Frazier getting all kinds of work these days? Every time you turn on a TV, there's a trailer for a new movie of his.

Bonkers said...

Encino Man- One of my favorite movies since I was like four...

George of the Jungle- JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA!!....

Duddley Do-Right- That's not fair, they've got rocks. All we have are these machine guns.

School Ties-I learned a new song because of it.

Journey to the Center of the Earth-I liked this movie. I don't care what anyone else said.

Those one episodes of Scrubs-They made me really sad yet I laughed.

Blast From the Past-I love this movie. (Who doesn't it's hilarious.)

Mrs. Winterbourne-...I haven't watched it in a few years but I'm sure I would enjoy it still.

The Mummy-Awesome!

I liked the Mummy Returns-thank you-...

That other Mummy Movie....It's okay if you don't associate it with the Mummy movies...

Looking For Something?