Sunday, February 15, 2009

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens...

1. Favorite Movies- Newsies, Goonies


2. Favorite Actors- Johnny Depp, Will Smith, Christian Bale



3. Favorite Song of Yesteryear- Civilization- Danny Kaye, I Don't Want to Set the Fire- Fats Domino


4. Favorite Songs- Here I Go- Tony Oller- Anything by George Strait or Celtic Thunder...
5. Favorite Musicians- George Strait, Celtic Thunder


Doesn't George look like Dad...?

6. Favorite Member of Celtic Thunder- Keith Harkins! He's a pretty Irish Faery...



7. Favorite Soda- Classic Coca Cola



8. Favorite Pastime- Computer Games... (Oblivion, Fallout 3, Call of Duty 1,2,4 and 5) How I miss them so... *sniffle


9. Favorite Cookie- Chelcie's Chocolate Chip Cookies (I expect them when I come home)


10. Favorite Website- Kidsinmind.com. I love knowing what's questionable content in movies.


11. Favorite Jelly flavor- Grape


12. Favorite My Little Pony- Bon Bon


13. Favorite Disney Channel Original Series- Hannah Montana (But Sonny With a Chance is getting there)


14. Favorite ABBA song- Love Isn't Easy (No it's not on Mamma Mia)


15. Favorite Flavor Jolly Rancher- Lemon


16. Favorite Ice Cream flavor- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough


17. Three Things I Can't Live Without- Food (It would be hard to live without food), Toilet Paper, The ability to read...



18. Favorite Twilight Character- JACOB!! (Kiss this, Edward lovers!)


19. Favorite Cereal- Oreo O's (I can't seem to find them anymore)


20. Favorite Form of Potato- Mashed (Might as well face it your addicted to spuds)


21. Favorite member of the Brady Bunch- Peter- What a Geeky...


22. Favorite Food- Cheesy Pizza (If it's in a pizza form- I love it)


23. Favorite Sandwich Meat- Chicken



24. Favorite Chip- Nacho Cheese Doritos (If I have a bag- It's hard to makje me not eat them all in one sitting)


25. Favorite Reality Show- Hell's Kitchen (I love Chef Ramsey) Kitchen Nightmares as well... Project Runway (That's so Fierce)

26. Favorite TV Show Character- Chuck is great... but so is Casey... and Morgan... and Jeff... And Lester... And... I love everyone on Chuck


27. Favorite Nut- Well... I don't like many nuts- except the peanut but that is a Legume.


28. Favorite Foods Others Might Find... Icky- Broccolli... Anyway it is prepared, I will eat....


29. Favorite Person to Make Fun Of- Are we making fun of Jeremy now? Ha ha Jeremy you suck...


30. Favorite Cartoon- Rocko's Modern Life or Fairly Odd Parents (That Cosmo is Hilarious. FREEDOM!)


Now I'm done. I bet you're annoyed now... Right?
Now I want to now your favorite things.

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

That hurts

Becca said...

Those are my favorite actors too!!!!

Aunt Me said...

Ok, Yes, George does look like your dad. I have ALWAYS thought that!!! He is one of my favorites too. (Both your dad and George.) Did you know he is being honored as the Entertainer of the Decade in Country Music? I was so excited!!!! I love your favorite chicken sandwich. That is adorable.

Amy said...

Haha! I love the chicken. It looks so wrong...but so right.

I love Daddy George.

Dan said...

I want a chicken sammich.

Looking For Something?