Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mr. Glenn Beck


I LOVE GLENN BECK! He's my favorite self educated Boob on TV and radio. (His words- not mine) He makes me want to watch News Channels... And eat M&Ms...
I love his reactions to some folks stupidity. He seems so intense he's not sure how to not explode. He violently rubs his forehead or something like that. Jeremy knows what I'm talking about.

I read the Christmas Sweater last month... I nearly cried. That's right- I almost cried at a book...
Any whooooo..

I get Glenn Becks newsletter everyday and this was one of the... headlines-

"So much for repairing our image in the world - President Obama has already hacked off everyone in the United Kingdom by sending back a famous Winston Churchill bust that was given as a gift after 9-11. Then he made matters worse by insulting Prime Minister Brown in a gift exchange. Brown gave President Obama a pen holder carved from the timbers of H.M.S. Resolute, and a first edition of a 7 volume biography of Winston Churchill - but Obama gives Brown the equivalent of a pair of socks. The phony gifts of 25 DVD’S included Raging Bull, Casablanca, Psycho, The Graduate...Wasn't he trying to repair our image in the world? How could he be so stupid?"

If you want to read more of the story- go here...
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/22474/

This completely annoyed me and... DVD's? Really? How completely... what's the word.... I'd say ghetto- but I don't want to sound... racist.... He's the PRESIDENT though have a little class- ya know?
Gifts from things like the Resolute- that is flippin sweet... DVD's- not so much...
And sending the bust back-- URGH! That- It- I have no words to say. Except the ones I feel- Anger- Annoyance- Violent... *growl*

I really dislike Obama- how about you?

3 comments:

Aunt Me said...

Bonnie I am so impressed by your interest and knowledge.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Amy said...

I miss Glenn. We don't have FoxNews.

I still have my memories.

The first time I ever heard him talk was when he was going off about how he hated crocodiles. I loved the fact that he had such a hatred of something so innocent and would have a whole segment on it.

Dan said...

Glenn is awesome. He's the only guy out there telling it like it is.

His moments where he slaps his head in disbelief are the best. He does what we all want to do when we hear idiots speak.

His radio show, however, is where he's at his most entertaining. Him and his lackeys go off on everything without needing to edit for time, and it's always funny. He's got a good rapport with his guys.

Looking For Something?