Sunday, March 22, 2009

"You idiot!"...

...Is one of my favorite phrases on Kitchen Nightmares.

"What's the matter with you?!" is one of my favorite phrases on Hell's Kitchen.

"I need to win!" is one of my favorite phrases on The F Word.

What do these shows have in common? GORDON RAMSEY!

I love when Gordon Ramsey calls people names and put them in their place. Most of the time- let's say- 97% of the time, they deserve it.
But I also love when The F Word shows that he is in fact human and not the Devil.
The theme song to The F Word is great. It right up there with the Bones theme song and the Chuck theme song.
I love Hell's Kitchen. I love Kitchen Nightmares. I love The F Word.

Fortunately they're on many times a day. Am I going to watch them? YES CHEF!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Dude. Can I watch episodes of the F Word online? I miss it!

Becca said...

It is funny cause when you say "I love the F word" It sound like you are saying "I love to say the F word" Hahaha!

Dan said...

I've only seen a few episodes of Kitchen Nightmares. It was okay.

The limey guy is a little high strung.

Amy said...

The F Word is SOOOO much better than his other shows...I think. He seems normal...and a little snotty in his Gordon Ramseyish way.

Jeremy said...

dude

Looking For Something?