Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vroooooooommmm......

I think it's a little confused.... It's a CAR.... not a CAT....




I am so bored and have a brain fart.... I don't know what to talk about.... I don't what to do.... I just don't know what to do with myself... Don't know just what to do with myself... I'm so used to doing everything with you... Planning everything for two... And now that we're through....

Gosh, I gotta stop... This has gotta stop... This has got to stop, you're way over the top... Pack my things and walk, we can't even talk... This has got to stop, I just had enough... I'm gonna call your bluff, walk you one more lap...

Oops- I did it again....

6 comments:

Dan said...

Are you high or just weird today? :)

Bonkers said...

Um... I'm just weird... I don't know what's wrong with me....

Amy said...

...I played with your heart, got lost in the game.
Oh baby, baby!
Oops!...You think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent

Dan said...

If you guys are quoting Britney Spears, you're in trouble. Go sit in the corner, you!

Bonkers said...

That was back when Britney wasn't a nut job... Good times, they were...

Amy said...

Yes. I love pre-nut Britney.

Looking For Something?