Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years Res...

As I was watching reruns of Three's Company, I became annoyed when the commercials started. After the first commercial I began to feel self conscious. After the second, I was disgusted with my weight and by the third I wanted to get up and take a lap around the block. But on the fourth I figured out why. All four commercials were for workout video's or weight loss supplements. No wonder I was felling bad about myself. The TV was reminding me how fat I am. Thanks TV. By the fifth commercial I was just plain angry. I feel gross. Now I want a Twinkie. Or a brownie. Or Liposuction.Those weight loss company's are doing a great job of making you feel bad about yourself. The only problem is if you have no income coming in you can't afford to do these weight loss programs. I have no money. Those company's suck. If I want to lost weight I gotta do it the hard way. On my Own.

On a brighter note I recently watch Brick and The Boondock Saints.
I liked them both. They were both really good. The Boondock Saints had some uncomfortable moments though. *Don't watch it unless you have no problem with nudity.*

4 comments:

Dan said...

Brick was easily the best movie of 2005.

Told you that you'd like it.

And as far as Boondock Saints goes, I've never met anyone who didn't like it.

Amy said...

I haven't heard of either one of those.

Good luck!

Tam's Fam said...

i didn't like either one

Dan said...

Blasphemer!

Looking For Something?